LIASFMA workshop on Open problems in Control of PDEs
The Sino-French International Associated Laboratory for Applied Mathematics (LIASFMA) workshop on Open problems in Control of PDEs will be held at Tongji University, Shanghai, July 1-3, 2018. The aim of this workshop is to promote and strengthen the cooperation in the field of Control in PDEs.
- Schedule: TBA (PDF)
- Venue: Zhiyuan Building, 1st floor, Room 108.
- Invited Speakers:
- Organizing committee:
- Jean-Michel Coron, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, co-director of LIASFMA;
- Ta-tsien Li, Fudan University, co-director of LIASFMA;
- Peipei Shang, Tongji University;
- Zhiqiang Wang, Fudan University.
- Sponsors: LIASFMA, CNRS, Tongji University, Fudan University
- Registration: The registration is free but compulsory. To complete the registration, please fill this registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org via Email.
- Contact person: Peipei Shang ( email@example.com ) or Zhiqiang Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Practical information:
From Pudong International Airport (PVG) to Tongji University
- Taxi (around 1 hour, 180 RMB; 230 RMB at night) You can print this note for your taxi trip and please keep the receipt for reimbursement.
- Metro (8 RMB), Map of Metro in Shanghai
- take line 10 (direction “XinJiangWanCheng”) and get off at station “Tongji University”;